Friday, October 30, 2009

And so we begin...

I am very excited to begin this online adventure into the wonderful world known as blogging. I never thought I'd be one to start my own. A few days ago I did some soul searching and realized that I am desperately needing a new creative outlet.

So that lead me here.

I've decided to mainly dedicate this blog to the transformation of my house. As an unwed, 24 yr old making a so-so salary, I purchased my first home, all by myself. Despite its pet-stained carpet and moth ball aroma, I saw potential. It screamed 70 yr old woman (which is precisely whom I bought it from). But I knew I could make it my own. And so began my journey of transforming every square inch of the space.

I hope this brings inspiration to other woman out there. Much of my own ideas for my house came from other blogs. So until next time, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment